Imitation in Children
Imitation in Children One of the most important things we observe in our children, this tradition may be positive behaviors and behaviors we want to raise our children on them and maybe negative things try all attempts to be distant from them. Therefore, the process of imitation in children comes back due to full responsibility to the parents and then the surrounding environment if you want the proper formation and behaviors and virtues and your child was practicing imitation process, you have to guard him with everything you want to see him.
Let us ask a question on this subject
Dear reader Can you remember with me how many times I found your pet standing in front of the mirror and tampering with your purposes and use the finger lipstick and put it on her mouth trying to imitate you ?!
How many times did you find your little boy holding a razor blade trying to imitate the mother in shaving his beard?!
Do not worry about young people always trying to imitate the habits and habits of those who love them in the belief that they will become like them.
The phenomenon of imitation in children
The phenomenon of imitation begins in children and is imbued with tradition from the nursery or primary stage. The child monitors and stores the actions of those who surround him, repeating them and imitating them in time for believing that they are his own behaviors.
It shows the imitation of movement of the hands, movement of the head, the imitation of walking and speech, as well as movements of facial features, voices, and the way of expression of the person imitating him.
Parents believe that this phenomenon has a negative impact on their young children. Tradition is usually bad for children and sometimes they are upset by their traditional behavior. But some scientists have argued that this phenomenon is to build the personality of children and guide their life behaviors.
Imitation is a natural habit for children to help shape their personal lives. It is an essential way of learning, enjoying, entertaining and gaining experience.
Characteristics and skills of imitation in children
- When you start imitating your child, you pay for enthusiasm and imitation in the right way.
- Imitation is a good way to teach your children to speak and use their language correctly.
- Imitation helps the child in his psychological and mental development.
- Imitation forces your child to learn reactions to different situations.
- Imitation helps to experience and understand children and enhance their ability to innovate and create.
- Helping him to develop his independent personality and achieve his self
How do you help your child strengthen his / her behavior and skills?
- Give him simple choices (like choosing between two types of food or drinks).
- Commenting on him when he did something unfamiliar to him from tradition.
- Strengthen his confidence in decision-making.
- Create diverse family relationships with other people.